Start something great.
People are at the center of everything we do, and a career at The Old Dominion Group means being part of a team working to build great things every day.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, check out the current positions we’re looking to fill.
Join Our Field Team
We have jobs open in all our locations and divisions. Find the job that’s right for you and apply today!
Join Our Operations Team
Our branch offices across the country provide essential preconstruction and project management support for our field teams. Check out our current openings below!
Comprehensive Benefits Package
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, The Old Dominion Group offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match (no vesting period)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Vehicles or Car Allowances (Varies By Position)
- Work Cell Phones & Ipads (Varies by Position)
- Service Anniversary Trips for Long-Term Field Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement & Career Paths
- Insulation Apprenticeship Program
- Competitive Pay
- Foreman Incentive Program (Field)
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We’re always in search of great people to join our team. Even if we don’t have a role that’s a fit for you currently, we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each of the companies trading under the name The Old Dominion Group are Equal Opportunity Employers – employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, traits historically associated with race, and pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
In support of ODG’s commitment to equal opportunity principles, please contact our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 674-1540 if you require a reasonable accommodation.